Digimon: The Movie, one of the classic movies from my generation’s childhood, actually has several fantastic rules that can get you pretty drunk. This is best done while drinking beer. You can use a mixed drink if you want, but someone who did it with us does not remember that night. I remember his night and he should be glad he forgot it all.
- 8-12+ beers or a fifth of something and mixer
- 5-6+ people to watch the movie with (it’ll make it funnier as you go)
- A copy of Digimon: The Movie
- Any time a character in the movie cries, waterfall until they are done crying.
- Any time something physically impossible happens (i.e. Tai puts his hands on a computer screen and falls into the Internet), drink.
- Whenever a word has “Digi” in it (Digimon, Digivolve, Digiegg, Digidestineds, etc.), drink.
WARNING: This rule is only for the ones who want to get super hammered. It happens more often than the “Digi” rule.
- Anytime the word “internet” or “virus” is said, drink.