Posted by That_Guy | Posted in TV Games | Posted on 27-09-2011
- Hank says “Oh my God”.
- Hank threatens to kick someone’s ass.
- Hank says “dammit”.
- Hank lets out a “gahh”.
- Hank says “I tell you what”.
- Hank says “what not”.
- Hank says “propane and propane accessories”.
- Waterfall any time Boomhower talks.
- Any time Hank and company say “yup”.
- Any time Peggy speaks Spanish.
- You see Alamo Beer.
- Cotton talks about the war.
- Bill cries or gets upset.
- Joe Jack says “honey”.
- Some one says “yo” or “uh huh”.
At the end of every episode, everyone makes a guess at what the end of the show quote will be. Losers drink. If some one guess correctly they make everyone else drink twice.
Posted by That_Guy | Posted in Games | Posted on 13-09-2011
I’m feeling international today, so I’m bringing you an outlandish game from Austria that no one can pronounce (especially after playing it).
- 2 teams
- A case of beer per team
- A distance for the teams to race across (1 to 2 miles is suggested but up to the players)
- Each team must finish their case of beer before they cross the finish line.
- That’s it…
Posted by That_Guy | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on 13-09-2011
This one comes to us from Japan and is fairly similar to the Viking game posted earlier.
- All you need is booze and people
- All players sit in a circle
- One player begins by saying “ping”
- The player the left of the first player says “pong”
- The next player in line says “pang” and points to a new player that begins the process again by saying “ping”
- If someone breaks the chain they must drink and start again.
Posted by The Real Drunkman | Posted in General Games | Posted on 26-08-2011
Mortal Kombat is one of the most storied franchises in video games. No matter how hard people try, it will never die. It is one of the best fighting games out there yet again, and one of our loyal fans submitted this game to us!
- Drink one if you use an X-Ray move.
- Drink two if you lose a round.
- Drink three if you lose to a flawless victory.
- Drink four if you lose the match.
- Drink six if you get fatalitied.
- Drink ten if you lose to a flawless victory.